Pioneer XW-SMA3-K Speaker – Built-in WiFi, USB, AUX-in, Made for iPod®, Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, DLNA Certified, HTC Connect™
Pioneer XW-SMA3-K Portable Wi-Fi Speaker
For the perfect audio experience that you can bring anywhere, choose the Pioneer XW-SMA3-K Portable Wi-Fi Speaker.
This superb portable speakers delivers an impressive high-quality audio performance from your iPod, iPad, or iPhone via USB connection.
It’s water-resistant so you can bring it to the ocean or beach without worry. It also features network compatibility with AirPlay Wireless Streaming, DLNA, HTC Connect, and Wireless Direct.
If you would like to buy items like Pioneer XW-SMA3-K Portable Wi-Fi Speaker visit eBay store
- connects to Wi-Fi network for wireless music streaming
- dual 3″ woofers and single 1″ tweeter
- built-in amplifier with 10 watts x 2
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of playback time
- DLNA 1.5 support for streaming music from networked PCs
- Apple AirPlay-compatible for streaming music from iPhone, iPod and iPad
- HTC Connect allows music streaming from HTC One smartphones
- Pioneer’s Wireless Direct allows wireless use without connection to a network
- Pandora® and vTuner® Internet radio (firmware update required)
- Ethernet jack for wired connection
- USB input for charging and playback with Apple devices
- miniplug input for wired connection to smartphone
- free Pioneer ControlApp available for Apple® and Android™ devices
- remote included
- dimensions: 12-5/8″W x 6-15/16″H x 5-3/16″D
- weight: 5 lbs. 5 oz.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Portable speakers; delivers crystal-clear sound quality
- Network compatibility; supports AirPlay, DLNA, HTC Connect, and more
Pioneer Built-in WiFi DNLA Certified Speaker Product Details Specifications
|Number of Speakers||Single|
|Aux Input (Optional)|
Wireless listening anywhere you want it
Are you ready for a portable wireless speaker that lets you stream high-quality audio anywhere? The Pioneer A3 takes wireless music to the next level. Not only does it deliver powerful Pioneer sound in a compact design, but the rechargeable battery allows you to take it anywhere — even places beyond the reach of a Wi-Fi signal.
Pioneer A3 portable Wi-Fi speaker with AirPlay
Take the portable Pioneer A3 outdoors, on the road or anywhere thanks to the built-in rechargeable battery.
Introducing Wireless Direct, for wireless streaming anywhere
Streaming over Wi-Fi offers sound quality advantages over Bluetooth, preserving more of the details of your digital music files. However, Wi-Fi speakers depend on network access to function. Well, not anymore. With Pioneer’s exclusive Wireless Direct, the A3 can serve as its own access point, letting you stream music from your iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad® using AirPlay even without a network connection. That frees you up to take the A3 to the beach, the park, or anyplace else while still enjoying the sonic clarity of Wi-Fi streaming.
DLNA support and Internet radio
In addition to AirPlay streaming with Apple devices, the A3 offers several other ways to get your music playing wirelessly. If you have a networked PC packed with music, your entire collection is just a swipe away thanks to the A3’s DLNA compatibility. Android™ users can stream music from HTC One smartphones. And the A3 also supports Pandora® and vTuner® Internet radio, so you can discover even more artists and genres beyond your personal music library.
Take your music with you
Designed for portable use, the A3 features a built-in rechargeable battery capable of up to 6 hours of playback. Keep it plugged in at home for automatic recharging and to enjoy the room-filling sound of this smart, streamlined speaker. Front panel indicator lights let you know when you’re fully charged and ready for portable use. They’ll also tell you when your battery power is running low. The rear panel features USB and miniplug inputs for wired connections to music sources.
Control it with your smartphone
The A3 comes with a remote. But if you’re playing music from a smartphone, you’ll probably want to control the A3 with that same device. Just download Pioneer’s free ControlApp for Apple and Android, and your smartphone will handle all the A3’s functions just as easily as it streams your music.