Talonsoft’s award winning Battleground series returns to the epic majesty of the era of Napoleon and his great invasion!
After a series of indecisive battles and steady retreating in front of the advancing French, the Russian Czar Alexanders’ army, poised on the outskirts of Moscow itself, turned and faced Napoleon for one final desperate battle.
Battleground: Napoleon In Russia re-creates this mammoth battle in the style and splendour as only Talonsoft can deliver. History comes alive as Marshal Katuzovs’ Russian infantry doggedly defends the road to Moscow from onslaught after onslaught of Napoleons’ massive Grand Armee! Cossacks abound amidst this momentous struggle, dubbed the Battle of Borodino, and featured in the huge Russian Film epic, Tolstoy’s War and Peace.
Battleground: Napoleon In Russia Made in United Kingdom
- Extremely Easy to Play, Difficult to Master
- Variable Command Control – Command some or all of your army, ideal for novices!
- Lavish, Full Colour, historically accurate uniforms grace the screen
- Choose from a wide variety of scenarios, including many “What Ifs…?”
- Unprecedented Dynamic computer opponent
- Special Indexed On-line Help gives answers to questions quickly
- Internet Play, Modem-to-Modem, Null Modem, and Play-by-E-mail or two-player Hot Seat with Fog of War
- Bullet Proof Install Program, easy to get up and running quickly
Release Date: Out Now
Recommended System: PC 486 Processor, Windows 3.1 or 95, 8MB RAM, 1MB SVGA Graphics, 2X Speed CDROM, Windows compatible sound card.